Subject: [Leica] R3 owners....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:18:24 -0500

 I think people who use their cameras often and well seldom get a majorly
critical word from me about anything.  I can't though off the top of my head
think of someone who uses their cameras often and well who are more obsessed
with eBay bidding than with their own work. And that's the main thing which
I'd ever had a problem with.