Subject: [Leica] R3 owners....
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:10:58 +0000

Mark, read your emails rather than ranting - NOBODY ON THIS LIST BOUGHT A
GOLD R3 (recently)

12th Jan 2012 Douglas Barry said
'On the R3 front, is it an investment or more a case of buy some gold paint?
http://tinyurl.com/aktl4vw'

14th Jan 2012 Gary Benson said
'I've never had a desire to own a gold Leica, but I did just win the bid for
a R3 Safari Edition, supposedly in new condition with all original
packaging etc for approximately 1/10th the asking price for that gold
Leica.'

john