Subject: [Leica] Kancheepuram
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:38:31 +0100

I had bought three statues made of soap stone in Agra - new copies,
not antics - which I carried in my backpack over a couple of thousand
miles. One is still here, watching me as I type :-)

I simply love the graceful forms of Indian godesses Philippe

Le 15 janv. 13 ? 08:07, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :