Subject: [Leica] Untitled
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:20:42 -0800

Mark.  I use them and I complain.  Stop down metering, and metering
inconsistencies are my biggest complaints that an R10 would not have had.
For my style of shooting, 75% of the time this is not an issue, but the
other 25% forces me to have redundant lenses that are designed to work on
Nikon to cover those situations.  I would rather not....

Aram