Subject: [Leica] Untitled
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:43:49 -0500

I'm trying to think how much it would freak me out to be following focusing
stopped down and I really can't say I'd have to try it myself.
It seems like for such subject matter how much do I need to be shooting with
a Leica lens? What would it bring to the image rendering that a current
cutting edge Nikon would not or the other way around.?
The Leica lens glass I've always had my eye on were the 60 and 100 macros
and the 180/2.8 Apo. I'm seldom about capturing action like that but the
minute you say that that's what you're doing.

Oh and the Leica Super Elmarit R 15mm 2.8 asph!