Subject: [Leica] Alaska Railroad locomotive thru the eyes of a rangefinder....
From: bensonga at gmail.com (Gary Benson)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:38:33 -0900

Thanks for the comments folks.  I printed this image tonight.  It looks so
good, I will be including it as a "bonus" print for our February B&W print
exchange.

Jayanand will have a chance to see "the real thing" (ie a print), without
having to wait for the April B&W print exchange.  Our March print exchange
is of panoramic format images (which I still need to shoot).

I will fire up my scanner (Epson V-750 Pro) this weekend and re-scan this
negative at a higher resolution.  I'd like to print this image on some
17x22 inch paper I purchased recently.  I think it will look very good
printed LARGE.  :-)

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska