Subject: [Leica] Received the 2012 LUG Yearbook of fabulous photographs
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 07:42:14 -0800

Jim, Brian,Greg,Tina,Kenneth and all other photographers - thanks for a
great addition to our sport. I wonder why a few pages were left empty with
only a photographer's name on them? Now I'm only waiting for my R9 mit DMR.
I heard it is in UPS hands. I could use it tomorrow. I have an R5 with some
b/w in it if needed. Best- from sunny southern California. Stasys

Replies: Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Received the 2012 LUG Yearbook of fabulous photographs)