Subject: [Leica] Received the 2012 LUG Yearbook of fabulous photographs
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:22:23 -0500

Some background: I use a standard template for the yearbook: the left-hand
page gets the maximum coverage, which means that the photograph is
reproduced as large as the page allows, while respecting the
photographer's intent (picture orientation, without cropping).  The
right-hand page has a much smaller area for reproducing images, with a
text box below containing information about the picture, photographer,
etc.  In the event that someone only submits one image, that is reproduced
in the largest-available page (left page), with photographer information
in the right-hand text box.  To maintain at least a shred of sanity during
the December assembly process, I use only the one format for all
photographers' submissions.

Glad you liked the book!

All best,
Jim