Subject: [Leica] CMOSIS Sensor in "Leica M" Rangefinder
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 08:08:17 +1000

For interested friends I will make available some sample DNGs via Dropbox
when I do get my camera. (I am hoping for one from the first shipment out
here). My dSLR has the Nikon tweaked Sony 24MP sensor too so I will include
some comparisons if wanted.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman