Subject: [Leica] Is 35 the Current 50?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 13:13:40 +1000

I used my 35 a fair bit as my main lens walking around Barcelona. I found
that it worked well for me (maybe better than my 50) for that this time. I
got reminded that I need to watch my camera tilt more with background
verticals and my perspective though. Some lessons we learn over and over.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/sb

cheers
Geoff

On 19/01/2013, at 12:09, Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com> wrote:

> For many people, 28mm has been the standard wide for awhile. Just a tad
> more than the 35mm, but more useful on the street, without the "immersive"
> of 24 or 21.
>

> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:00 PM, John McMaster <john at mcmaster.co.nz>
> wrote:
>
>> Then the 50mm Summilux asph is actually a 51.4mm.....
>>
>> john

>>> 43 - 35  = 8