Subject: [Leica] Digilux 1
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 21:35:24 +0100

Contact the Leica company in Solms or try downloading the software
from their Site. Maybe they will ask you some questions or a code and
serial number.
For my M-9 I bought last year I simply went to their representative
with the codes that came with it. It took less than 30 minutes. They
checked the camera and even cleaned the surface of the captor, the
first time it is free. If you can, try to copy the software from the
camera before doing so. Afterwards save that new software, you never
know.

Cedric Agie
cedric.agie at gmail.com