Subject: [Leica] Internet Trolls
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:37:47 +0100

I fully agree with this definition and desciption of a typical behaviour.
Its not new, although it seems to be a new phenomenon on the Internet.
On the Internet they have an additional advantage, its nameless.
It's like crooks and thieves, they will always come back.
If you catch them red handed they can be agressive or become dangerous.

Cedric Agie

cedric.agie at gmail.com