Subject: [Leica] (Now) Nikon 24-120
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 06:38:37 +0000

You must get different emails to me, by my count:

1 person asked
1 person found it OK on a couple of shots
1 person tried several examples to get an OK copy
4 people have owned and do not have much good to say about
A few insults between contributors...

Everybody calls it the current and/or f4 version looking at my emails

John