Subject: [Leica] (Now) Nikon 24-120
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:46:14 -0800

Well, then, let me clarify.  The lens I have is 15 months old and is the
AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR  with nano coating and mystical genies in it
that must be asleep most of the time.  And it was sent back to Nikon about 4
months ago for a look to see if they could make it actually work.  Came back
saying it was up to specs, so I guess it is the best they can make it.  I
paid $600 or so for my Leica 35/70 F/4 and $1300 for this think Nikon calls
a G lens.  G does not stand for "Good".

Aram