Subject: [Leica] According to Ted and Don advices
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:24:24 -0800

Marc Dufour showed:

Mosses, lichens and eucalyptus cropped.

http://tinyurl.com/bcu8cnb
Any opini?n about?
Cheers,

Hi Marc,
I like this tighter version much better.

However?  My gut feeling is because it is a lichen or moss to get thr real
visial impact maybe it requires a "macro?" kind of image.

There seems lots of "tiny elements" that wouuld increase the impact of the
image if a macro type photo.  I still think that's how your "vision  was
being affected" by all the tiny bits.

But then it's your photo and how you saw and felt it through the the camera?
cheers,
ted