Subject: [Leica] Good Article on Print Pricing
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:10:33 +0530

Well, I have acquired signed, open edition prints by photographers
like Peter Turnley and Charles Cramer at very reasonable prices. Lens
work portfolios, basically the same model, are fantastic value as
well, usually working out to USD 10-15 each for a letter size print,
beautifully crafted and finished.

By the way The Online Photographer's latest sale begins today (not at
US$19.95!):

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2013/01/large-format-contact-print-sale.html

Cheers
Jayanand