Subject: [Leica] I received my replacement M9!
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 22:16:44 -0500

I came home Friday to find our replacement gear is finally start to trickle
in. My M9 and Tom's Sigma 50-500 APO DG OS got here, but not his Canon 5D
Mklll or my nocti (which I wasn't expecting).

Since the last photo I took with the camera that got stolen was of Tom, I
thought it fitting the first one with the replacement be of him. I was
annoying him; since he retired as a nuclear engineer the end of November
he's been teaching himself iOS programming.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/Tom+learning+iOS-1.jpg.html

I'd been itching to go out and photograph but it's ugly in SE Michigan - old
snow and gray everywhere. I managed to take this as it started to sleet:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/Adrian-color-1.jpg.html

I converted it to BW in LR just for fun:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/Adrian-bw-1.jpg.html

OK, so it isn't "art" - I'm just happy to be putting this mess behind us!

Sue

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] I received my replacement M9!)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] I received my replacement M9!)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] I received my replacement M9!)