Subject: [Leica] (Now) Nikon 24-120
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:26:40 +0530

People ask me that all the time when I show them the photo I have just
shot on the camera screen, and I always reply that it is just a hobby.
I offer to send prints by post, though, which I always, always do - a
postcard sized print, either by mail, or when I next pass through the
same area.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] (Now) Nikon 24-120)