Subject: [Leica] Shanghai market part 2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 00:47:17 -0500

Seriously it looks like you had a 50mm viewfinder in your hot shoe and a
24mm lens in your camera and now your fixing it. The cropped versions are
successful images. They came out even better than I thought.
You need to stand closer to what your shooting.
A second option being shoot with a longer lens but I do feel that's way
weaker.