Subject: [Leica] Quartzite AZ
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:30:48 +0100

A camper with solar panels--I'm impressed!!!

But photographically, you saved the best for last. I love the desert night
pictures, and the cactus reminds of the Freak Brothers story where
Freewheeling Franklin takes mescaline and hallucinates about being chased by
one of these.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman