Subject: [Leica] words of Ted Grant cast in bronze BECOMES MORE INTRIGUING?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 21:03:43 -0800

Well now it get's more interesting by the day and hours! :-)

There is no question, "it is real!"
There are several "new internet Johanasssburg folks" as of today delving
into this because all of a sudden they find there is a living human being
connected to the quote! :-) And they're as interested as myself...... "who
decided to use it and install it where it is?"

And a SA professional photog who believes in it as mantra. However did admit
he's without question a "B&W" photographer and enclosed a very interesting
photograph. Excellent by the way! :-)

But the mystery still at this point?  "WHO SELECTED THE QUOTATION AND HAD
THE TABLET MADE INCLUDING THE AUTHORS NAME?" As the hours tick away the
curiosity builds. It becomes more interesting !

Well OK for me it does! :-) One more story about my crazy wild wild life as
a photojournalist chasing about the world for 60 plus years.

Hell the neatest thing would be to fly there and have my photo taken with
it! Lottery is on this evening so you never know? ;-)

Hell Hoppy you live closer than I. When I win? I'll pay for the airfare from
Australia to Johannesburg, you fly in and be the "Official photog!"  We
share a dram or two? Or a couple of cold beers and be on our way back home.
You down load and the LUG folks get to see the images! :-)

Great imagination.! :-) Hell it's just being young and foolish at heart and
enjoying life in thought! That is if you can't in real life! :-) More
important? Enjoying the friendship of friends! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] words of Ted Grant cast in bronze BECOMES MORE INTRIGUING?)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] words of Ted Grant cast in bronze)