Subject: [Leica] words of Ted Grant cast in bronze BECOMES MORE INTRIGUING?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 15:36:55 +1000

Amazing mate! Hell if I win the lotto I will be the one paying and l will
pick you up with my private jet for the trip to Jo'burg.
If neither one of us wins do you reckon we can have a beer with Lluis again
in Barcelona late September instead? More people like Alastair and Helen
are telling me they want to come too. What a time we would all have!