Subject: [Leica] Leica M Prototype 1.5x Extender
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 19:42:29 +0000

I have a copy (not sure why as I use my Leicas) so can look it up later - if
it is in the book

john

Does anyone have a copy of

Prototype Leica. Items from the Factory Museum and other important pieces
from the collection of Surat Osathanugrah. Lars Netopil. 488 pages,
215x310mm, 400 colour pictures. Text in English and German, hardback with
slip case

The book was published by Leica Historica..

I would like to hear what that book has to say about this rare piece..

Frank Filippone