Subject: [Leica] M9 & 64gb SD problem
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:37:31 +1000

The M9 does not support the SDXC format at all. You can use SDHC up to 32GB.
Personally I have I think 16 Sandisk 16GB cards (some now used with another
camera), but I never had any issue at all with these cards when in the M9
for several thousand frames.
While there was some discussion regarding the brand's compatibility, Leica
Camera in the end reversed their advice on avoiding Sandisk. The latest
firmware is specifically to address card writing issues. Some write
problems came from  power levels rather than card issues.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman