Subject: [Leica] IMG: Respire Profundo! OUCH!!!!!!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:24:38 -0500

Wish I could be there,Ted! I know you will do great without me though! Best
wishes from South Carolina. If Karma works, you will have the best recovery
in history!

Lots of love,

Tina

On Sunday, February 10, 2013,  <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Tina Manley SHOWED:
> Subject: [Leica] IMG: Respire Profundo!
>

>> Back to scanning B&W from clinics:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/image/148717535
>
> Hi Tina,
>
> That's just what I must have looked like last week as the doctor's were
grinding my right shoulder back and forth to hear and feel the bones
crackling in the shoulder socket while looking at views on the wall! Now
they're  closer to taking it out and putting the new one in! :-)

> Oh well too bad you couldn't just nip up here on the day they're doing
the cutting and stitching? And I bet your M&M Leica photos would be great!
;-) ;-)