Subject: [Leica] IMG: Respire Profundo! OUCH!!!!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:05:24 -0800

Tina Manley SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Respire Profundo!

 > Back to scanning B&W from clinics:
> http://www.pbase.com/image/148717535

Hi Tina,

That's just what I must have looked like last week as the doctor's were
grinding my right shoulder back and forth to hear and feel the bones
crackling in the shoulder socket while looking at views on the wall! Now
they're  closer to taking it out and putting the new one in! :-)

Oh well too bad you couldn't just nip up here on the day they're doing the
cutting and stitching? And I bet your M&M Leica photos would be great! ;-)
;-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Respire Profundo! OUCH!!!!!!!)