Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (photo.forrest)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:22:40 -0500

Montie,
Yes, they do give treatment for PTSD and I'm about to start another big
round of medical exams for other things like hearing loss, vision loss,
headaches. They don't treat the chronic unemployment that is endemic in the
veteran population, however. That phenomenon is a mystery and points more to
the job creators.

Thanks,
Phil Forrest

Philipforrestphoto.wordpress.comMontie <montoid at earthlink.net> wrote:Hey
Phil, VA helping you out with ongoing treatment for this, hopefully.
Hope you have some better luck this year!

Montie