Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT
From: kingfisher at halcyon.com (Larry Bullis)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:33:22 -0800

Thanks for posting this, Phil.

I think that you address an issue that involves a huge population of
folks that goes well beyond just photographers. Also, I don't think that
it stops with just veterans, although they are a very large, special and
critical subset of the increasing segment of the population that has
trouble finding it's place. I also think that your going out and telling
your story as you do takes a lot of courage. I felt a strong sense of
privilege in being invited to see the dynamics of your life. The fact
that you present it here, in a group largely composed of persons with at
least enough means to be able to possess extremely expensive cameras
seems especially courageous. Thank you for your service, and for your
willingness to share. Good luck to you!

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Slightly OT)