Subject: [Leica] CNN Photo Essay "SPEAK ANY WAY YOU WISH.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 22:32:08 -0800

Mark Kronquist OFFERED IN ANSWER TO MY COMMENT POST::
Subject: Re: [Leica] CNN Photo Essay

> Why can't others from other foriegn lands speak? Eh?

MARK, I didn't say others couldn't make all the comments they wish........
GOOD! BAD! UGLY! OR WHATEVER!

My very simple polite way in life is KISS!!! I am a Canadian, Americans are
my friends and neighbours! Their USA rules and regulations are no business
of mine! They run their country in their way and we run Canada in our
fashion in many regulations.

Unfortunately I do not know your nationality? However I can't imagine you
not becoming quite angry if someone were to make derogatory comments of how
your country is run? Particularly on an international internet programme?

ERGO? I do try to be polite simply because that's the way I was brought up.
That doesn't mean inside myself I can't have all the derogatory feelings I
wish toward others and or a country I most certainly disagree in how it's
run and by whom.

Please feel quite free to comment any time you wish on anything I may say.
Or speak on any subject in the future.
Kindest regards.

cheers,
Dr. ted