Subject: [Leica] JOHANNASBURG PLAQUE & LOCATION
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:38:52 +1000

That's great your friends tracked it down for you Ted,
I can tell you though that you are quoted all of the time in this corner of
the world too!
In my camera bag it even says, light, eyes, action as well.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman