Subject: [Leica] IMGs: And of course 6mo. old Leo continues to win ourhearts
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 20:35:13 -0800

Robert Adler OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMGs: And of course 6mo. old Leo continues to win our
hearts<<<<<

OK my friend Robert what's important right now is?  Get a photo album of
some kind. It doesn't have to be some big expensive one!   But one you start
to keep a collection of 4X6 photos in! Never mind the computer, the discs,
and any other fancy electronic albums.

Just an old fashion album you put all the beautiful 4X6 PRINTS  in!  Why?
Well to make a forever keep sake photo album of all those happy snaps you
are going to take during the years with your digital camera.

It's a paper album you hold in hands, show friends and family. "WHY?"  Well
if you leave them all on a disc or in the computer, hard drive, whatever? It
becomes a big pain in the butt firing-up the machine to show friends and
family and looking at a computer screen that may well crash and burn some
day?

Create an album and you will always have it ready to show and enjoy holding
it on your lap!  It forever is going to be a "FAMILY PHOTO ALBUM"  as you
had when you were a little kid and of your family during that time.
Computers and galleries are wonderful! But they are not the family photo
albums of days gone by! AND DISAPPEAR! :-(

So my friend, think about it and start the paper album now and you'll never
be sorry! I offer this as I've read all kinds of e-mails of folks
complaining about loosing the computer  "FAMILY ALBUM!" Unfortunately for
some reason or other when constantly loaded to the computer.

For what it's worth? "THE PAPER ALBUM  WITH 4X6 PRINTS IS FAR BETTER!"
"EASIER TO LOOK AT ALSO!"

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMGs: And of course 6mo. old Leo continues to win ourhearts)