Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/2/2013: Jez
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 06:25:41 +0100

I am on another business trip to Brussels, and today the sky was blue, the
sun was shining, and I met up with list member Jez Cunningham for lunch on
Grand' Place. Good beer, traditional Belgian food at its best, and good
conversation. Life does not get much better. We have known each other since
I lived in Brussels in the 1990s and we were both members of Brussels'
English-language photography club, Viewfinders. Here is Jez:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2371242408&k=RvWkDvk&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman