Subject: [Leica] Mother and Daughter
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:51:38 +0100

Thank you very much Gerry, actually it is not really boring for me, because
I'm doing other things while I'm scanning, my scanner is not fast (a
Plustek) it take in between 5/10 minutes to scann every negative, if I do 8
passes than it takes 15 min! I have the time to do other things.

Cheers
Lluis

El 19/02/2013, a las 07:20, Gerry Walden escribi?: