Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 7: more cycling and street stuff
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:02:40 +0100

Nathan,

Once more your great capacity to document and relate the current life, you
have the ability to discover the images we can see usually in the villages,
the landscapes are beautiful, but the picture I like the best for his visual
effect and message is #15, it really explains many thing about Spain.

Un abrazo
Lluis

El 17/02/2013, a las 12:13, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: