Subject: [Leica] met the napalm girl today :-)
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:39:05 -0600

Thanks very much for posting.  I remember the photo of course and I am
amazed that she survived and glad that she has accomplished so much.  About
that time a group of us sponsored a large North Vietnamese family that had
fled to the U.S. and landed in my home town.  It is a long story with a most
gratifying result also, despite the fact that my assignment was to teach
English!

Ken