Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shucking Corn
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:00:05 -0600

Tina,

With Neat Image, select the sample area to be as large as possible without
getting into distractions, such as one of the black areas in the photo.
Then click Auto Profile, followed by a click on Noise Filter Settings.  You
can adjust the sliders, and see the results by comparing the Orig and
Preview images.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA