Subject: [Leica] FS: Kodak Medalist
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:39:08 -0000

Selling a black barrel military Kodak Medalist 1 with Ektar 100mm f3.5 to
f32 lens with the serial number EE4174. It takes 620 film, but apparently
can be easily modified to 120 film if necessary. The "American Leica"  no
less - see
http://reviews.ebay.com/KODAK-MEDALIST-II-THE-AMERICAN-LEICA?ugid=10000000002350522

Due to my wife's illness and resultant house downsizing, I have to sell it
along with about 56 others, but I'll really miss it. It is very effective in
a gun free Ireland as a deterrent against burglars. 1.5 lbs swung against
the head of an offender tends to soften their cough. Oscar Pistorius should
have used one.

Sell it for 200 USD plus postage eBay just sold one for $ 225 but I'd prefer
to see it go to someone on this list first. Warning - it is a heavy camera!

Contact me if you want it.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry