Subject: [Leica] M/240 - the "R Solution"
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:02:59 -0800

Nah, R lens are still a niche market :-)

Although some "high end" users (i.e. the people who otherwise spend
$20,000+ for a medium format digital back) are complaining that the D800/E
is lacking in the wide angle end (especially in the corners), even if they
use the Zeiss prime lens, let alone the Nikon ones (these people are the
ones who typically print 4 feet wide and higher). So who knows, may be the
Leica R, especially the 19mm would be up to the task?