Subject: [Leica] Leica-V/C Lens-Cameras Friday sales
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:43:12 -0600

I am offering this stuff here first because I I've been here a long time.
I will only offer it this week.  My gear is very clean and well maintained.
It will be a bargain. Most of this stuff is recently cla or not that old.
Paypal OK.  I can accept bank transfer.  Shipping at cost.  details and
pictures available. Email me off list sonc.hegr at gmail.com
<sonc.hegr at gmail.com>

If you ever wondered what the hegr  in my email stands for, it means "high
end German rangefinder"  Blame johnny deadman  ;-)

15mm Voigtl?nder M Mount inc. 15mm Voigtl?nder VF    $600

21mm Super-Angulon f4 inc.   21mm Voigtl?nder VF      $1000

Leica MDa     $300    one ding, reskinned, perfect with one of the above
lenses.

28mm Elmarit asph    $1800

50mm DR Summicron  No eyes, surgery so it can be used with digital M.   $500

75 mm Summarit     $1550.

135mm Elmarit with eyes    $300

Leica CL   $350  meter works   Very nice example
40mm Summicron C,    $ 800   original rubber shade
90mm Elmar C          $300

--
Regards,

Sonny