Subject: [Leica] Napalm Girl --offlist
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:12:25 -0600

His name is Phi Bach Pham.  He got out of VN with the clothes on his back
and three of his watercolors rolled up, which were great.  I asked him where
he studied painting, and again the answer was that he just "picked it up".
By now, of course, I'm starting to get the idea.  I went to the local art
supply and bought him an easel and paints and brushes.  When he left for
college he had one of the three paintings from VN framed and gave it to me.
Not every day that someone gives you 1/3 of what he owns.

Ken