Subject: [Leica] IMG: Holgas and other stuff
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:48:42 +0100

Of course I'm not the spokesman of Michel Campion. But I know him
since the late 60's. Some one else on this site said cit; "...let them
talk it down... so prices will plumet...". I did so during recent
years and bought a lot of  Hasselblad's and Zeiss lenses, Leica's M
and R's and also M' and R lenses, much more than I could ever dream
of. Most of the time brand new and for peanuts. And there is nothing
serious to find on E-Bay these days.

Michel knows this. I think he must have a huge stock somewhere waiting
for better days, that could come sooner than you think. On the other
hand all afficionados are waiting for the new Leica and Hasselblad
models etc announced at the last Fotokina. Wait and see.

You may also say he is the main (second hand) photo dealer in the Benelux.

Cedric Agie