Subject: [Leica] Link: Puts on the M(240)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 22:46:40 -0600

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Jay Burleson <leica at
jayburleson.com>wrote:

> Mr. Puts closes his review, in regards to the new 50 AA Summicron, with
> the following:
>
> "The experience of the lens can be compared to tasting an outstandingly
> good Scotch whisky: once you notice the quality and superior flavor, you
> are lost and you do not want to settle for less. This will surely happen to
> anyone using the 50mm Apo-Summicron Asph. for some time."
>
> I guess I'll just have drink some more whisky until mine gets here...

While I was in Covington today I bought a mason jar of white lightning
(licensed)  When I got home I took a jigger of it, and couldn't finish it.
I guess if I drank the whole jar, I wouldn't need the damn M, cause I'd be
blind.

--
Regards,

Sonny