Subject: [Leica] MacBook Air Battery Life
From: douglasnygren at yahoo.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:23:49 -0800 (PST)

I use the small screen MacBook Air because it is light to carry
and fits perfectly and more importantly comfortably on my lap.
?
I use it to write on while either taking the train or flying.
?
Battery life has not been a problem.
?
Screen is a bit small for print to be legible as is so I simply zoom in and
all is fine.
Nothing has changed only the print is larger.
?
I wouldn 't use it to edit photos, however.
?
I do use it as a temporary depot for photo flashcards. It functions as a
back-up to the
cards until I get back to my main computer and download and backup the
flashcards
properly.
?
Cheers--Doug