Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/2/2013: mother and daughter / channelling Henri
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:09:39 +0100

Yesterday I had to go to the centre to a health food shop open on Sundays to
buy some red rice. I decided to take the opportunity to take a little walk
in the city and fantasize about being HCB. To that end, I took my GF2 and
mounted the CV 21mm on it, set it to f8 and prefocused on 3 meters. The
result is this delightful young mother and her little girl:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2382122779&k=dFfqNjC&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman