Subject: [Leica] MS Surface Pro, Macbook Air battery life questions
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:08:42 -0600

==On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:16 PM, Frank Dernie
<Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I have an iPad and an Air. I use the Air much more than the iPad. I am not
> a big fan of touch screens, they are versatile but maybe I am too clumsy
> to be accurate enough.
> I don't often use the air long enough to flatten the battery, but the iPad
> battery life is probably at least double, though I never do anything
> processor intensive on the iPad.
> I don't know how accurate it is but the battery life calculator, based on
> current useage, varies its prediction of battery life between 3 and 8
> hours, depending what I am doing. Aperture probably being the biggest
> current user.
> Frank

This about describes my experience as well.  I've got the first iPad
and a 2011 13" MBAir and I've never managed to run either battery all
the way down.  If I had to choose just one it would be the MBA; I
carry it in my daily briefcase and it does whatever I need with none
of the limitations of the iPad.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from alal at poly.edu (Akhil Lal) ([Leica] MS Surface Pro, Macbook Air battery life questions)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] MS Surface Pro, Macbook Air battery life questions)