Subject: [Leica] Archive of the Week #36
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 06:42:12 +0000

I can see a club from my house but have never visited it ;-)

john

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Archive of the Week #36)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Archive of the Week #36)
Message from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Archive of the Week #36)