Subject: [Leica] Web site update
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:42:29 -0500

Looks great to me!  Keywords and Search work very quickly and the site is
clean and highlights your photos.  I like the dim the light feature. I
can't find a way to purchase anything, only an option to share the photo
for free!  Why did you decide to leave PhotoShelter?  I'm still trying to
make up my mind who to switch to, but I'm leaving SmugMug ASAP.  I need a
way to lease RM stock, though, and PhotoShelter seems to offer that.

Thanks,

Tina