Subject: [Leica] Web site update - for Tina
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 09:57:23 +0000

Tina

Sorry it has taken a while to get back to you, and special thanks for
looking at my new web site.

As for the option to purchase, there are several options available through
Zenfolio including a number of labs and also self-fullfillment - I just
haven't set them up yet. I don't see any problem with licensing stock
through Zenfolio either, but again I have not yet set it up.

As for my reasons for leaving Photoshelter it was costing me around $360
plus a percentage of sales every year (I was on a monthly plan) whereas
Zenfolio in the US is $100 per year. Now that I am now really doing weddings
and much of my commercial work has dropped away for various reasons I need
to save a little and an annual saving of around $260 is not to be taken
lightly. I do not feel I have lost in any way on the facilities which I have
on the site, except the ability to ftp from the site to others. I have this
covered through Lightroom and/or PhotoMechanic.

BTW, there is a great ftp transfer function that Zenfolio has which I will
enable you to transfer your images easily from Smugmug and/or Pbase to
Zenfolio. Search for 'Upload Junction' on their help pages.

If I can help further or give you a discount code please let me know.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932