Subject: [Leica] OT parameters…..
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:08:44 +0100

Never give a copy in full size and with the same (full) capacity of
your file. It would be the same as giving away your negative
Put or write a name or a logo somewhere in that picture, small or big,
 and clearly mention your copyright.
If you give only a partial view of the image and never give a full
size copy, be it analog or digital, you are supposed to have a form of
proof against the other party.
In the European countries copyrights often depend on the legislation
of each country. Most of the time you will have to go to the courts,
and in many countries you will receive peanuts if you win i.e. you
will seldom recover damages and costs.

I never heard of any other technical form of full protection in
photography up to now.
Otherwise thank you for the info.

Cedric