Subject: [Leica] IMG: New casual portrait gallery
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 06:42:07 +1000

Thanks for looking Cedric,"*for a beginning these are good shots*" sounds
like my wife. ...Damned with faint praise ;-) ;-)
I have been showing casual portraits as some of my shared photos here for a
few years. By studio I meant to distinguish that I have used a studio
strobe this time.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman